We wish to select 6 persons from 8, but if the person A is chosen, then B must be chosen. In how many ways can the selection be made?
Asked by shaktidevgun | 26th Sep, 2015, 08:05: PM
Answered by Priti Shah | 28th Sep, 2015, 11:07: AM
- the number of words which can be formed out of the letters of the word PARTICLE so that vowels occupy even place is
- How many words can be formed by taking 4 letters at a time out of the letters of the words MATHEMATICS?
- Find the no. Of arrangements of the letters of the word Delhi if e always comes before i.
- From a group of 15 cricket players, a team of 11 players is to be chosen. In how many ways can this be done?
- In how many ways can 5 girls and 3 boys be seated in a row so that no two boys are together?
- In how many ways can 9 persons sit around a table so that all shall not have the same neighbours in any two arrangements?
- How many triangles can be obtained by joining 12 points, five of which are collinear?
- A student has to answer 10 questions, choosing at least 4 from each of part A and part B. If there are 6 questions in Part A and in part B, in how many ways can the student choose 10 questions?
- If 8 parallel lines in a plane are intersected by a family of 10 parallel lines. Find the number of parallelograms formed?
- From a class of 25 students, 10 are to be chosen for an excursion party there are 3 students who decide that either all of them will join or none of them will join. In how many ways can they be chosen? Now a day's teenager's behavior is highly influenced under peer pressure without considering its pros and cons. Do you think that teachers' suggestion plays an important role in development of students' life?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number