We should eat freshly cut apple. Why?
Asked by adalroshan2464 | 12th May, 2019, 03:30: PM
We should eat freshly cut apples because apple contains iron. If a cut apple is kept for a few minutes then the iron in it starts to rust, causing the apple to turn brown
Answered by | 12th May, 2019, 06:37: PM
- how to make compound
- Balance the equation?
- Why all oxidation reactions are not combustion reaction..?
- 10g of hydrogen is brunt in the presence of excess oxygen . The mass of water formed is
- what is skeletal chemical equation
- more explaination about electrolysis withn more than 3-4 .
- Anu and Anita want to prepare dilute H2SO4 Anu added concentrated H2SO4 into water with constant sterling and cooling whereas Anita added water to concentrated H2SO4.Name the student who was correct and why?
- what is the difference between physical meapns and chemical means.
- why sun getting the colour of orange
- Give three differences between respiration and combustion ans is not visible ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number