We should eat freshly cut apple. Why?
Asked by adalroshan2464 | 12th May, 2019, 03:30: PM
We should eat freshly cut apples because apple contains iron. If a cut apple is kept for a few minutes then the iron in it starts to rust, causing the apple to turn brown
Answered by | 12th May, 2019, 06:37: PM
- Which out of burning of wax and melting of wax is a chemical change ? Give reason
- Is it necessary to state the temperature and colour of the reactants and products in every chemical reaction?
- why does colour of copper sulphate solution change when iron nail is dipped in it
- what is chemical reaction?
- why do silver articles turn black when kept in open for a few days?
- How many types of chemical equation
- a shiny brown coloured element on heating in air becomes black in colour
- you have mixed the solution of lead(II) nitrate and potassium iodine. (i) What was the colour of the precipitate formed? can you name the compound precipitated? (i) Write the balance chemical equation for this reaction.
- What is thermite reaction
- What would be the colour of the Solution when copper oxide and dilute hydrochloric acid are mixed? Write chemical equation.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number