Using integration find the area of triangle formed by -ve x axis,the tanget and normal to the circle x
^2+y^2=9 at the point (-1,2* 2^1/2)
Asked by Balbir | 29th Nov, 2017, 10:13: PM
Answered by Arun | 30th Nov, 2017, 01:14: PM
- y=cos x and y=1-2x/π
- Pl ans
- Find the area between x axis, x^2 + y^2 = 8x and y^2 = 4x
- Find the area of region bounded by
- Using integration find the area bounded by the curves and .
- Find the area of region bounded by and using integration.
- Find the area of the circle exterior to the parabola .
- Find the area of the region bounded by the curves x2 + y2 = 2 and x = y2.
- Find the area of the smaller region bounded by the curves x2 + y2 = 4 and y2 = 3(2x – 1).
- Draw a sketch of the curves y = sin x and y = cos x at and find the area of the region enclosed by them and X-axis.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number