Asked by jain.pradeep | 1st Dec, 2019, 04:31: PM
The function is not properly defined, if we take the area that the curves makes with x axis(y=0) for A1 and y axis (x=0) for A2 then we get A1=A2
A1 = A2
Answered by Arun | 2nd Dec, 2019, 04:27: PM
- y=cos x and y=1-2x/π
- Find the area between x axis, x^2 + y^2 = 8x and y^2 = 4x
- Find the area of region bounded by
- Using integration find the area bounded by the curves and .
- Find the area of region bounded by and using integration.
- Find the area of the circle exterior to the parabola .
- Find the area of the region bounded by the curves x2 + y2 = 2 and x = y2.
- Find the area of the smaller region bounded by the curves x2 + y2 = 4 and y2 = 3(2x – 1).
- Draw a sketch of the curves y = sin x and y = cos x at and find the area of the region enclosed by them and X-axis.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number