The type of lense having both the refracting sufaces bulging outwards is convex or concave?

Asked by Aditya Raj | 25th Mar, 2014, 07:36: PM

Expert Answer:

A lens in which both the outer surfaces bulge out from the central line is a convex lens whereas in a concave lens the outer surfaces shrink towards the central line.

Answered by  | 26th Mar, 2014, 09:07: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.