The ratio of 2kg 250g : 3kg is
Asked by pratibhapandey214 | 12th Mar, 2021, 02:15: PM
Ratio of 2kg 250g and 3kg is
2kg 250g = 2250g and 3kg = 3000g
So, the ratio is 2250 : 3000 = 9:12
Answered by Renu Varma | 12th Mar, 2021, 05:43: PM
- find the value of (2/3)^-2
- Solve using laws of exponent a-3×b-7/a2×b-3
- x to the power p by q * x to the power p by q
- Respected sir/ma'am, Can you please simplyfy this (5^x-3)*(3^2x-8)=225 and find x.
- Find the sum of the following numbers:
- Subtract the number from the number .
- Multiply the numbers .
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number