the instrument based on null deflection method is
Asked by sampathsanjaykalla | 1st May, 2020, 09:34: AM
Wheatstone metre bridge used for determining electrical resistance is an example of null deflection method.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 1st May, 2020, 10:35: AM
- How does the balancing length of a potentiometer change on increasing the resistance offered by the rheostat that is connected in series with the primary cell. *
- 1 kilo watt = ?
- WHY CURRENT OF 220V IS HARMFUL ?
- Why can we not use rubber to make electric wires?
- Why do we prefer a potentiometer of longer length for getting the accurate readings?
- What do you mean by sensitivity of potentiometer? How can we increase the sensitivity of potentiometer?
- A potentiometer wire is 5 m long and a potential difference of 6 V is maintained between its ends. Find the emf of a cell which balances against a length of 180 cm of the potentiometer wire.
- The potential gradient along the length of uniform wire is 20 Vm-1. The length of wire is 1m. What is the potential difference across two points on the wire separated by distance 40 cm?
- State the uses of potentiometer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number