the angles of a quadrilateral are in ratio 2:5:7:4.Find the measure of all the angles of the quadrilateral.
Asked by tanmaysinghrathore6 | 4th Aug, 2021, 07:46: PM
Angles of a quadrilateral are in ratio 2:5:7:4
so let the measures be 2x,5x,7x and 4x
sum of angles in quadrilateral is 360
so angles are 40,100,140,80
Answered by Arun | 5th Aug, 2021, 09:19: AM
- Two of the angles of a quadrilateral are 75° and 105° . If the other two angles are equal , find the measure of the other two angles.
- In the adjacent figure, ABCD is a parallelogram and line segments AE and CF bisect the angles A and C respectively. Show that AE||CF.
- Find the value of x if x,(2x + 13°),(3x+10°) and ( x-6°) are all the angles of a quadrilateral
- two adjacent angles of पैरेललोग्राम हैव इक्वल मेजर फाइंड द मेजर ऑफ इच ऑफ द एंगल ऑफ द पैरेललोग्राम
- ABCD Is a square. Its diagonals AC and BD intersect each other at O. Find the measure of angle CAD and angle DBC.
- Find the dimensions of a rectangle if its perimeter is 100 cm and its length is 20cm more than its breadth
- trapezium prblem
- If all the angles of a quadrilateral are equal, what kind of quadrilateral can it be?
- In the adjoining figure, ABCD is a quadrilateral. (i) How many pairs of adjacent sides are there? Name them. (ii) How many pairs of opposite sides are there? Name them.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number