structure of geometry is divided into how many parts
Asked by Prakash | 21st Mar, 2018, 05:53: PM
Main parts of structure of modern geometry are
1) Defined Terms
2) Undefined Terms
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 21st Mar, 2018, 06:05: PM
- an angle is equal to 5 times its complement. what is the measure of angle
- 14.How would you rewrite Euclid’s fifth postulate so that it would be easier to understand? Does Euclid’s fifth postulate imply the existence of parallel lines? please explain it in an easy way...
- Why is axiom 5, in the list of Euclid axiom, considered a universal truth?
- What are axioms and postulates ?
- Write any five Euclid's axioms.
- Write any three Euclid's postulates.
- Which of the Euclid's postulates implies the existence of parallel lines? Also, state the postulate.
- What do you mean by the term 'consistent' in context of a system of axioms?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number