Asked by nazimb0313 | 2nd Sep, 2020, 09:34: AM
The correct answer will be option three.
This reaction is occurs in presence of light with free radical mechanism.
In this case the more stable free radical will formed major product, which is tertiary readical given in option 3.
Answered by Ramandeep | 2nd Sep, 2020, 02:20: PM
- give the IUPAC name of ch2 is equal to Ch 2
- Question no-3,5,6,8,10,13
- Pl ans experts
- How iodonium ion is formed without Lewis acid in iodonation of benzene
- Conversion: Methane to ethane? Ethane to methane? Benzene to phenol?
- Why nucleophilic substitution reaction do not take place in aryl halide and alkyl halide
- What is the role of dry ether with Na in reactions.
- Total No. of Mono Brominated product :-
- In groovs process zncl2 breaks the c-o then what is the meaning of it coordinate with the oxygen atom of the alcohol?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number