MY QUESTION IS THAT WHAT IS FROTH FLOATATION PROCESS. EXPLAIN IT WITH ILLUSTRATED DIAGRAM AND ALSO TELL ITS PRINCIPLE.
Asked by Ikshit | 9th Sep, 2016, 06:50: PM
Answered by Vaibhav Chavan | 11th Sep, 2016, 09:52: PM
- Que:- How is the aluminium metal extracted? (In the bauxite ore it occures as hydrated aluminium oxide ,so also explain the steps we need to follow before electrolytic reduction)
- Both Al2O3.2 H2O (bauxite) and Na3AlF6(Cryolite) contain aluminium metal in them. But bauxite is used to extract aluminium metal but not Cryolite. Why?
- what is calcination?
- What is rusting
- what is metallurgy
- What are the uses of bronze and brass alloys? (State with reason)
- Difference between electrolytic reduction and electrolytic refining.
- Why does lmpure copper dissolve but not pure copper in acidified copper sulphate solution during electrolytic refining of copper
- By which process metal can be obtained from metal oxide?
- describe the use of aluminium asc reducing agent for reduction of metal oxides .. give the equations involved
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number