CBSE Class 10 - Metallurgy Videos
This video deals with solved problem based on the concept of occurrence and extraction of metals.
- 10 examples of enrichment of ore
- what is calcination
- Que:- How is the aluminium metal extracted? (In the bauxite ore it occures as hydrated aluminium oxide ,so also explain the steps we need to follow before electrolytic reduction)
- Both Al2O3.2 H2O (bauxite) and Na3AlF6(Cryolite) contain aluminium metal in them. But bauxite is used to extract aluminium metal but not Cryolite. Why?
- what is calcination?
- What is rusting
- what is metallurgy
- What are the uses of bronze and brass alloys? (State with reason)
- Difference between electrolytic reduction and electrolytic refining.
- Why does lmpure copper dissolve but not pure copper in acidified copper sulphate solution during electrolytic refining of copper