CBSE Class 10 Chemistry Metals and Non Metals
While roasting copper sulphide, which gas is evolved?
Which product is obtained after concentration?
Which reducing agent is used to reduce zinc oxide to zinc?
The reducing agent carbon can only reduce metals which are ………….. it in the activity series of metals.
Which of the following is a thermite reaction?
In the Down’s cell, during the extraction of silver, silver is deposited at
In the electrolytic refining of copper, impure copper acts as the
- 10 examples of enrichment of ore
- what is calcination
- Que:- How is the aluminium metal extracted? (In the bauxite ore it occures as hydrated aluminium oxide ,so also explain the steps we need to follow before electrolytic reduction)
- Both Al2O3.2 H2O (bauxite) and Na3AlF6(Cryolite) contain aluminium metal in them. But bauxite is used to extract aluminium metal but not Cryolite. Why?
- what is calcination?
- What is rusting
- what is metallurgy
- What are the uses of bronze and brass alloys? (State with reason)
- Difference between electrolytic reduction and electrolytic refining.
- Why does lmpure copper dissolve but not pure copper in acidified copper sulphate solution during electrolytic refining of copper
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.