CBSE Class 10 - Metallurgy Videos
By which process is highly reactive metals reduced?
What is the chemical name of zinc blende?
Name the method used to obtain lead oxide from galena.
- 10 examples of enrichment of ore
- what is calcination
- Que:- How is the aluminium metal extracted? (In the bauxite ore it occures as hydrated aluminium oxide ,so also explain the steps we need to follow before electrolytic reduction)
- Both Al2O3.2 H2O (bauxite) and Na3AlF6(Cryolite) contain aluminium metal in them. But bauxite is used to extract aluminium metal but not Cryolite. Why?
- what is calcination?
- What is rusting
- what is metallurgy
- What are the uses of bronze and brass alloys? (State with reason)
- Difference between electrolytic reduction and electrolytic refining.
- Why does lmpure copper dissolve but not pure copper in acidified copper sulphate solution during electrolytic refining of copper
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.