Asked by Anshu Chauhan | 6th Mar, 2015, 10:01: PM
Answered by Jyothi Nair | 7th Mar, 2015, 10:36: PM
- A long uniform wire of resistance 9 ohm is bent into a circle. Two points of the wire at one third of the circumference apart are joined with a cell of emf 1.5 volt and internal resistance 0.5 ohm. Calculate the current in the different parts of the circuit.
- A resistance is made by joining two wires of same material. The radii of the two wires are 1mm and 3mm respectively,while their lengths are 3 cm and 5 cm respectively. A battery of emf 16 volt and negligible internal resistance is connected across the resistance. What is the potential drop along the shorter wire?
- Twelve resistances each of value 2 ohm are connected in the circuit. What is the effective resistance between A and C ?
- Two coils connected in series have a resistance of 18 and when connected in parallel have a resistance of 4. Find the value of individual resistances of the coils.
- Find the current in the circuit shown in the figure below
- You are given n wires, each of resistance R. What is the ratio of maximum to minimum resistance obtained from these wires?
- A low voltage supply should have low resistance. Why?
- What is the equivalent resistance between the terminals A and B in the figure below:
- Determine the equivalent resistance between terminals A and B of network shown in the figure below:
- A battery consisting of 10 cells in series has two cells reverse connected by mistake. E.M.F. of each cell is 1.5 V and internal resistance 0.1. The value of external resistance is 4. Find the reduction in current due to the two coils reverse connected.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number