Asked by jgftudx6545 | 29th Nov, 2020, 08:00: PM
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 7th Jan, 2021, 01:42: PM
- The minute hand of a watch is 1.5 cm long far does its tip move in 40 minutes
- Find the radius of the circle in which a central angle of 45o intercepts an arc of length 154 cm.
- Find the angle between the minute hand and the hour hand of a clock when the time is 5:20.
- Convert into radian measure.
- Convert 22.22c into degree measure.
- Kunal’s heart beats 72 times in one minute. If the length of second hand of watch is 4.5 cm. Find the distance travelled by the tip of second’s hand of watch when Kunal’s heart beats 300 times.
- The speed of sound is nearly 341m/s, if a car of wheel radius 70 cm moves with a speed of sound. Find the number of revolutions it will make in 10 sec.
- If in two circles, arcs of same length, subtend angles 120o and 150o at the centre, find the ratio of their radii.
- Convert 10.67 degree into degree minute and seconds.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number