Sharma deposits a certain sum of money each month in a recurring deposit account of a bank if the rate of interest is 9% per annum and Sharma gets 5565 after 1 year and 3 months on the maturity find the value of his monthly installment
Asked by prakharsingh1402 | 9th Dec, 2019, 01:58: PM
Let Instalment per month(P) = Rs y
Number of months(n) = 15
Rate of interest(r)= 9%p.a.
Maturity value= Rs(y x 12 + 0.9y)= Rs 12.9y
Given maturity value= Rs 5565
Then Rs 12.9y = Rs 5565
Answered by Renu Varma | 10th Dec, 2019, 09:52: AM
- Ms sarita deposit RS 500 every month in a recurring deposit account for 2 years at 9% S.l per annum find. the interest she will earm in 2 years,the maturity value of deposit
- Mr. Kumar has a recurring deposit account is Rs.1,20,400. If each monthly instalment for this account is Rs.1.600 and the rate of interest is 10% per year, find  the time for which the account was held.
- upriya has a recurring deposit account in a bank. She deposits Rs 600 per month for 6 years. If at the end of maturity period she gets Rs 53,712, find the rate of interest.
- Preeti has a recurring deposit account of Rs 1000 per month at 10%per annum. If she gets Rs 5550 as interest at the time of maturity, fund the total time for which the account was held. Formula is this:SI =Px1/2n(n+1)x 1/12xR /100
- q 10
- Deposit amount Rs.1000/month Rate of interest 10% p.a Interest received at maturity Rs.5550 How to calculate period of investment
- Mr. Sony had a R.D.account and deposits Rs.750 Per month for 2 years. If he gets Rs.19125 at the time of maturity. Find the rate of interest.
- Mr thomas has a 4 years cumulative time deposits accounts in corporation Bank and deposits rs 650 per month if he receives rs 36296 at the time of maturity finf- 1. The total interest earned by mr thomas. 2. The rate of interest per annum.
- If a man got 6 persent rate of interst from a bank he gives in the bank 1000rs per month so in the end of the year he will got how much amount
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number