Respected sir, What is osmosis?
Asked by ranksahoo | 15th Dec, 2017, 06:56: PM
Osmosis is the spontaneous net movement of water across a semipermeable membrane from a region of low solute concentration to a solution with a high solute concentration, down a solute concentration gradient.
Example- When raisins are kept in water and they gets puffed
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 16th Dec, 2017, 11:11: AM
- the stem is the main respiration organ in a plant is it true or false...
- how do lizards breath
- aerobic anaerobic
- If their is no algae in water bodies then fish survive in water
- When plants respire
- A potted plant may die if it is over waterde.Give reasons.
- When we sleep does our breathing rate slow down? If yes then why
- How do snakes respire?
- Explain the breathing mechanism in insects.
- How do earthworms breathe?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number