This question is intriguing me, please it would be great if you explain me this word problem:
"A no. is as much greater than 17 as it is less than 31. Find the no."
Asked by ranksahoo | 27th Oct, 2017, 09:48: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 13th Dec, 2017, 06:16: PM
- How to frame a equation in word problem.
- what is the formula of solving the linear pair equation and verifying the equation
- 2/3 of a number is less than the original number by 20. Find the number
- Three numbers are in the ratio 2: 3: 4 and their sum is 54. Find the number. .
- Thrice a number decreased by 5 exceeds twice the number by 1. Find the number.
- Among two supplementary angles the measure of the larger angle is 40 degree more than the smaller find each of their measures
- THE SIDE OF RECTANGLE ARE IN THE RATIO OF 4:5. BY WHAT FRACTION SHOULD THE SHORTER SIDE BE INCREASED TO MAKE IT SQUARE
- I think of a number. If I add 19 to it and divide the sum by 5 I will get 8. What is the number???
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number