Can you please simplyfy this (5^x-3)*(3^2x-8)=225 and find x.
Asked by angelina.rozanne | 26th Apr, 2018, 10:26: PM
Using exponent notation,
NOTE: Please send us snapshot instead of typing the question.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 27th Apr, 2018, 09:10: AM
- The ratio of 2kg 250g : 3kg is
- Solve using laws of exponent a-3×b-7/a2×b-3
- x to the power p by q * x to the power p by q
- Find the sum of the following numbers:
- Subtract the number from the number .
- Multiply the numbers .
- Compare the following pair of numbers. (i) 2.5 x 103 and 3.5 x 102 (ii) 25 and 52
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number