Represent the following rational number on number line
Asked by goyal.sanjeev8204 | 6th Jun, 2019, 10:20: AM
for 4/5, divide the space between 0 and 1 into 5 equal parts
and for -2/3 divide space between 0 and -1 into 3 equal parts
Answered by Arun | 7th Jun, 2019, 10:40: AM
- Represent the following rational numbers on the number line. c) −2 3/5
- represent -25/4 on number line
- the simplest form of 125 200
- how to represent rational numbers on number line
- 5/6 how to represent on number line?
- represent the number line 4/3
- What is the identity element for division in the set of rational numbers? Does the number obtained after dividing identity by 4 can be represented on number line?
- Represent on the number line.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number