What is the identity element for division in the set of rational numbers? Does the number obtained after dividing identity by 4 can be represented on number line?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Aug, 2017, 09:48: AM
Identity w.r.t division is number 1.
So the number divided by 4 is a rational number which can be represented on number line.
Answered by | 22nd Aug, 2017, 11:48: AM
- Represent the following rational numbers on the number line. c) −2 3/5
- represent -25/4 on number line
- the simplest form of 125 200
- how to represent rational numbers on number line
- 5/6 how to represent on number line?
- represent the number line 4/3
- Represent the following rational number on number line 1. 4/5 2. -2/3
- Represent on the number line.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number