Represent on the number line.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
Draw a number line. Take a point O on it to represent 0. Set off unit length OA to the right of O and OA' to the left of O.
Then, A represents the integer 1 and A' represents the integer -1.
Now, divide OA into two equal parts.
Again, divide OA' into two equal parts.
The point P' represents the rational number .
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- how to represent rational numbers on number line
- 5/6 how to represent on number line?
- represent the number line 4/3
- Represent the following rational number on number line 1. 4/5 2. -2/3
- What is the identity element for division in the set of rational numbers? Does the number obtained after dividing identity by 4 can be represented on number line?
- Represent on the number line.
- Draw a number line and represent and on it.
- Use the number line to work out
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number