Asked by gpnkumar0 | 1st Oct, 2017, 09:16: PM
The liquids are placed in a U-tube which is open at both the ends. Hence, the pressure at these ends are same and equal to the atmospheric pressure.
P1 = P2
h1ρ1g = h2ρ2g
h1ρ1 = h2ρ2
h1/h2 = ρ2/ρ1 = 3
Hence, the correct answer is option D.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 25th Oct, 2017, 04:01: PM
- Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
- why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
- Hii what is force
- Describe with reason if nuclear energy is renewable or non renewable
- What is Mach number?
- derive the unit of power...??? fasttttt
- What is banking of roads?
- How is the increase in demand for energy affecting our environment adversely?
- Why are we looking at alternate sources of energy?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number