Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
Asked by acshanadhana15 | 8th Sep, 2020, 10:54: AM
Calorific value of Alcohol (Ethanol) = 29,700 kJ/kg
Calorific value of CNG (Compressed Natural gas) = 50000 kJ/kg
Calorific value of Cooking gas (LPG- Liquified Petroleum Gas) = 55000 kJ/kg
In ascending order,
Alcohol> Natural gas> Cooking gas ... (according to their calorific values)
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 8th Sep, 2020, 08:45: PM
- The total amount of heat produced by a fuel having a calorific value of 20 kJ kg 1 was found to be 50,000 joules. How much fuel was burnt? 2500 kg 250 kg 25 kg 2.5 kg
- why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
- Hii what is force
- Describe with reason if nuclear energy is renewable or non renewable
- What is Mach number?
- derive the unit of power...??? fasttttt
- What is banking of roads?
- How is the increase in demand for energy affecting our environment adversely?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number