name the device to produce electricity from fossil fuels
Asked by priyankastudiokumta | 4th Jul, 2021, 01:09: PM
The steam produced due to the heat of burning of fossil fuels is used to rotate the electric turbines which then generates the electrical energy.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 5th Jul, 2021, 09:39: AM
- What is difference between melting and buring of wax
- explain geothermal energy?
- The total amount of heat produced by a fuel having a calorific value of 20 kJ kg 1 was found to be 50,000 joules. How much fuel was burnt? 2500 kg 250 kg 25 kg 2.5 kg
- Please answer this: Suppose that one is given a task to arrange the calorific value of some fuels in ascending order If natural gas ,cooking gas,and alcohol are said to be compared where should I place the natural gas as it has the range il of numbers instead of a single value
- why should a fuel have low rate of evaporation?
- why is non renewable resources of energy is called conventional sources of energy?
- Hii what is force
- Describe with reason if nuclear energy is renewable or non renewable
- What is Mach number?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number