QQ no 24
Asked by sucharitasahoo1 | 26th Nov, 2017, 12:29: AM
Please refer above link for q.24 as same question has been answered already.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 27th Nov, 2017, 04:21: PM
- If A is the area of right triangle and b is one of the sides containing the right angle,then prove that the length of the altitude on the hypotenuse is 2Ab/√(b^4+4A^2)
- The height of a moving truck is 8 m. The distance from the bottom edge of the ramp on the ground to the truck is 15 m. What is the length of the ramp?
- In an equilateral triangle AD is the altitude drawn from A on side BC. Prove that 3AB2 =4AD2
- The area of a right triangle is 210 sq cm. If the smallest side is 12 cm, what is the hypotenuse?
- What is the value of a if a, a-1,a+8 are the lengths of the sides of a right triangle where a is a natural number?
- In quadrilateral ABCD, If AD2 = AB2 + BC2 + CD2. Prove that
- The diagonals AC and BD of a rhombus ABCD are of length 6 cm and 8 cm respectively. What is the perimeter of the rhombus?
- Prove that if for a right triangle the sides containing the right angle have even numbers as their lengths, then the third side can"t be an odd number.
- The area of a rectangular field is 200 sq m and its perimeter is 60 m. What is the length of its diagonal?
- Two angles of a triangle are complementary. If the sides opposite to these angles are of length 12m and 16m, then what is the length of the third side of the triangle?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number