Q.8 Solve 2x - 15 = 25 and state the axiom used.
Asked by sbidipak | 15th Jul, 2017, 12:39: PM
Answered by Rashmi Khot | 16th Jul, 2017, 08:53: PM
- 14.How would you rewrite Euclid’s fifth postulate so that it would be easier to understand? Does Euclid’s fifth postulate imply the existence of parallel lines? please explain it in an easy way...
- Why is axiom 5, in the list of Euclid axiom, considered a universal truth?
- structure of geometry is divided into how many parts
- What are axioms and postulates ?
- Write any five Euclid's axioms.
- Write any three Euclid's postulates.
- Which of the Euclid's postulates implies the existence of parallel lines? Also, state the postulate.
- What do you mean by the term 'consistent' in context of a system of axioms?
- If A, B and C are three points on a line such that AB > BC. Show that B is not the mid-point of AC.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number