Q. The sum of the third and the seventh terms of an AP is 6 and their product is 8. Find the sum of first sixteenth terms of the AP.
Asked by Karuna | 27th Mar, 2017, 09:35: AM
Hi Karuna, you have posted two more questions. But the images in the question are not visible to us. So, we are deleting those two questions so that you do not lose your chance to post questions. So, please repost the questions, so that we can see the images. You have also said to place them in microsoft word so that we can see it. But we cannot see anything still. Please repost it. Thank you.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 27th Mar, 2017, 02:12: PM
- sn denotes the sum of first n terms of an AP, whose common difference is d, then Sn-2Sn-1 + Sn-2 (n > 2) is equal to A) 2d B) -d C) d D) None of these Explain solution please
- Sir/Madam Plss solve it Sum of all integers between 100 and 500 which are divisible by 17
- Plz solve this question
- Sum of first m terms of an A.P. is 0. If a be the first term of the A.P., then the sum of next n terms is : (A) 1 ( ) − − + m a m n m (B) 1 ( ) − − + m a m n n (C) 1 ( ) − − + n a m n n (D) 1 ( ) − − + n a m n m
- Question 1) Find the sum of first 40 positive integers divisible by 6. Question 2) Find the sum of n terms of the series (4-1/n)+4-2/n)+(4-3/n)+........ Question 3) If the sum of the first n terms of an AP is 1/2(3n²+7n), then find its nth term .Hence write the 20 th term .
- A3=15,S10=125,find d and a10
- Find the sum of the first 17 term of an AP whose 4th term = -15 and 9th term = -30.
- The sum of n term of an ap is 4n^2-3n.find 20th term of this ap
- In an A.P sum of the first 2 term is 5 and sum of the last 2 term is 129. Then find the sequence
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number