CBSE Class 10 Maths Arithmetic Progression
Find the sum of 6+9+12+ … +30.
Find the sum of the following arithmetic series:
1 + 8 + 15 + 22 + 29 + 36 + … to 17 terms
Find the sum of the series:
7 + 15 + 23 + 31 + 39 + 47 + … + 255
the sum of fourth and eight terms of an A.P is 54 and their product is 665. find the sum of the first thirty terms of an A.P
- If the sum of first m terms of an A.P. is n and the sum of first n terms is m, then show that the sum of its first (m + n) terms is - (m + n).
- how many terms of an AP 1,4,7...must be taken to give a sum of 51?
- Arithmetic progression all formulas
- The sum of the first 7 terms of an A.P is 182 if its 4th ans 17th terms are in ratio 1:5 find the Ap
- sn denotes the sum of first n terms of an AP, whose common difference is d, then Sn-2Sn-1 + Sn-2 (n > 2) is equal to A) 2d B) -d C) d D) None of these Explain solution please
- Sir/Madam Plss solve it Sum of all integers between 100 and 500 which are divisible by 17
Plz solve this question
- Sum of first m terms of an A.P. is 0. If a be the first term of the A.P., then the sum of next n terms is : (A) 1 ( ) − − + m a m n m (B) 1 ( ) − − + m a m n n (C) 1 ( ) − − + n a m n n (D) 1 ( ) − − + n a m n m
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.