CBSE Class 10 - Sum of n Terms of an A.P. Videos
Find the sum of 6+9+12+ … +30.
Find the sum of the following arithmetic series:
1 + 8 + 15 + 22 + 29 + 36 + … to 17 terms
Find the sum of the series:
7 + 15 + 23 + 31 + 39 + 47 + … + 255
- if in an A.P. the sum of m terms equal to n and the sum of n terms is equal to m, then prove that the sum of (m+n) terms is -(m+n)
- find the sum of 8 multiple of 1.5
- find the sum of first 51 term of an AP whose second and third terms are 14 and 18 respectively.
the sum of fourth and eight terms of an A.P is 54 and their product is 665. find the sum of the first thirty terms of an A.P
- If the sum of first m terms of an A.P. is n and the sum of first n terms is m, then show that the sum of its first (m + n) terms is - (m + n).
- how many terms of an AP 1,4,7...must be taken to give a sum of 51?
- Arithmetic progression all formulas
- The sum of the first 7 terms of an A.P is 182 if its 4th ans 17th terms are in ratio 1:5 find the Ap
- sn denotes the sum of first n terms of an AP, whose common difference is d, then Sn-2Sn-1 + Sn-2 (n > 2) is equal to A) 2d B) -d C) d D) None of these Explain solution please
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.