CBSE Class 10 Maths Arithmetic Progression
the sum of fourth and eight terms of an A.P is 54 and their product is 665. find the sum of the first thirty terms of an A.P
- If the sum of first m terms of an A.P. is n and the sum of first n terms is m, then show that the sum of its first (m + n) terms is - (m + n).
- how many terms of an AP 1,4,7...must be taken to give a sum of 51?
- Arithmetic progression all formulas
- The sum of the first 7 terms of an A.P is 182 if its 4th ans 17th terms are in ratio 1:5 find the Ap
- sn denotes the sum of first n terms of an AP, whose common difference is d, then Sn-2Sn-1 + Sn-2 (n > 2) is equal to A) 2d B) -d C) d D) None of these Explain solution please
- Sir/Madam Plss solve it Sum of all integers between 100 and 500 which are divisible by 17
Plz solve this question
- Sum of first m terms of an A.P. is 0. If a be the first term of the A.P., then the sum of next n terms is : (A) 1 ( ) − − + m a m n m (B) 1 ( ) − − + m a m n n (C) 1 ( ) − − + n a m n n (D) 1 ( ) − − + n a m n m
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.