Q. State the photosynthesis reaction and where does it occur ?
Asked by pdcavita | 2nd Dec, 2017, 08:53: AM
Photosynthesis takes place inside plant cells in small things called chloroplasts
6CO2 + 6H2O ------> C6H12O6 + 6O2
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Dec, 2017, 11:18: AM
- what is the process through which water is split during the photosynthesis
- which bacteria synthesise its own food
- what is plastids
- difference between alive not alive
- what is nutrition?
- what is the role of magnesium in chlorohyll
- (i) Write a balanced chemical equation for process of photosynthesis. (ii)When do desert plants take up carbon dioxide and perform photosynthesis?
- are green plants are only known as autotrophs
- Define Parallel venation
- what is nutrition
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number