q 4 sdecond part
Asked by nilesh.dhote74 | 28th Apr, 2020, 06:32: PM
A body of mass 5 kg falls from a height of 10 m to 4 m. Calculate: (i) the loss in potential energy of the body, (ii) the total energy possessed by the body at any instant?
g = 10 m/s2
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 28th Apr, 2020, 11:20: PM
- What is the Escape Velocity?
- Name the physical quantity which is measured in calorie.How is it related to the si unit of that quantity
- kinetic energy and potential energy in vertical motion
- exercise 2 q. 4
- A compressed spring has a tennis ball of mass 0.5 kg attached to it. The spring is then released which sends the ball moving on a horizontal surface, with a sped of 2m/s-1. What is the elastic energy of the compressed spring?
- what is conservation of mechanical energy
- The bob of a simple pendulum is released from rest from one extreme end of a vertical height of 2cm above its mean position.Assuming 60% loss in energy, find the velocity of the bob at its mean position.
- What is meant by conservation of mechanical energy
- we say that energy can neither be created nor be destroyed so if it can not be created , then from where the energy comes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number