Asked by architchugh21 | 27th Sep, 2015, 02:03: PM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
We are unable to view your query.
Kindly post the query in detail so that we can explain it to the best of the ability.
Answered by Prachi Sawant | 27th Sep, 2015, 03:27: PM
- Coordination compounds predict the hybridisation and geometry of [Mn F6]3- on the basis of valence bond theory with diagram showing electron filling.
- Pl answer
- Pl answer
- the primary and secondary valencies of the central metal ion in the [Co(NH3)Cl3
- What is the oxidation number of Ni in Ni(CO)4 ?
- What is synergic effect
- Explain structure of ferrocyanide ion? Explain the coordinating bonding between Fe and cyanide ion? How many cyanide ion form covalent and coordinate bond? Explain full structure with detail
- The magnetic moment for two complexes of empirical formula Ni(NH3)4 (NO3)2.2H2O is zero and 2.84 BM repectively. The second complex is not a neutral complex. The correct formula and geometry of the first complex is : (1) [Ni(H2O)2(NO3)2].4NO3 = Tetrahedral (2) [Ni(NH3)4] (NO3)2.2H2O = Tetrahedral (3) [Ni(NH3)4](NO3)2.2H2O = Square planar (4) [Ni(NH3)4(H2O)2](NO3)2 = Octahedral
- Define cis and trans isomerism. Draw the cis and trans isomers of [Co(NH3)4Cl2]+ ion?
- What type of isomerism does [Pt(NH3)4Br2]Cl2 this shows? And give the isomers.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number