Please tell

Asked by  | 10th Jan, 2009, 05:23: PM

Expert Answer:

i) reflectors to concentrate light on a cooking container.

ii) insulated container.

iii) transparent glasslid.

iv) special reflectors which have a flexible reflective surface that is able to change its curvature to adjust to seasonal variations in the incident angle of sunlight.

v) using blackened or dark pots and trays.

Answered by  | 10th Jan, 2009, 09:30: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.