CBSE Class 10 - Water - Importance and Conservation Videos
What is the most important function of water other than respiration, excretion etc.?
Pollution of water leads to
Which of the following is not an indicator to measure water quality?
- When was the Ganga action plan stated launched everything about it
- What is the significance of coliform bacteria?
- what is a spillway or weir
- what are kulhs
- is water conservation necesscary, why?
- why water conservation necessary.give reasons.sir explian for five marks
- What is the major source of fresh water for us?
- What do you mean by the term water harvesting?
- Which dam is made on river Ganga?
- Mention the names of water harvesting techniques that are used in Kerala and Utter Pradesh.
Queries asked on Sunday & after 7 pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12 pm the next working day.