please tell me where to use sine,tan,cos,& other t-ratios i am confused a bit
Asked by abhiram | 16th Feb, 2014, 07:47: AM
There are so many applications to trigonometry. Some of them are:
1. Trigonometry is mainly used in finding the heights of tall buildings and mountains.
2. It is also used to find the depth of the river or ocean.
3. It is used to find the distance of the shore from a point in the sea.
4. It is used in oceanography to find the height of waves.
5. It is used to find the distance of the celestial bodies from the earth.
6. It is also used in Architecture.
The main ratios are:
Using the above ratios and the other trigonometric ratios, we can easily find the heights, distances and depths of immeasurable things.
Answered by | 16th Feb, 2014, 10:18: AM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number