Pl ans experts
Asked by jain.pradeep | 3rd Feb, 2020, 10:42: PM
The reaction of one equivalent of bromine with 1-penten-4-yne gives 4,5-dibromo-1-pentyne as the main product.
The reactivity of a double bond is more than triple bond while if excess of bromine is used then we get a fully substituted brominated product.
Answered by Ramandeep | 4th Feb, 2020, 11:13: AM
- give the IUPAC name of ch2 is equal to Ch 2
- Question no-3,5,6,8,10,13
- How iodonium ion is formed without Lewis acid in iodonation of benzene
- Conversion: Methane to ethane? Ethane to methane? Benzene to phenol?
- Why nucleophilic substitution reaction do not take place in aryl halide and alkyl halide
- What is the role of dry ether with Na in reactions.
- Total No. of Mono Brominated product :-
- In groovs process zncl2 breaks the c-o then what is the meaning of it coordinate with the oxygen atom of the alcohol?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number