Physical change is also said that no new substance is form but changing of ice into liquid is also new substance forming
Asked by yashitapatil16.7spicertl | 21st May, 2020, 10:09: AM
In chemistry, When a new substance is formed, it means a substance that is having different chemical formula is formed.When ice is converted into the liquid it the chemical formula remains the same that is H2O. It is the change of state of matter so it comes under the category of physical change.
Answered by Ravi | 21st May, 2020, 10:41: AM
- what are reversible changes
- Why is a word equation is only qualitative
- Write a word equation for a reaction in which sodium carbonate reacts with hydrochloric acid
- Liquid expands on
- Liquid expands on ___________.
- What is Endothermic changes ?
- what is fusion
- why we can receive the physical changes
- Natural changes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number