pentane and heptene have a vapour pressure of 55pa and 4.8 respectively at 20oc. A mixture is known to contahoeptin 2.52g of pentane and 1400g of heptene.calculate
a.the mole fraction of each components in the liquid
b.the total vapour pressure of the mixture.
c.the mole fraction of each component of the vapour phase
Asked by jenniferohwo | 3rd Sep, 2019, 07:33: AM
(1) Mole Fraction of Heptane in liquid =XH
Mole Fraction of Pentane in liquid=XP
Answered by Ravi | 3rd Sep, 2019, 05:45: PM
- how this question can be answered
- (p= kh*x) x is mole fraction.we have to find solubility that is molarity..so how to find molarity
- relative lower vapour pressure
- What type of sol is formed on mix equal volume of n hexane or n heptane or bromoethane and chloroethane or benvjene or toulen
- In Pradeep publication the definition of solution is " it is a homogenous mixture of two or more chemically non reactive substances" IS THIS DEFINITION CORRECT?
- Ans with explanation please
- What is negative deviation from ideal solution .Give an example?
- Why Carbon tetrachloride and water are immiscible?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number