Write down the stepwise preparation of temporary mount of leaf epidermis.
Asked by pdcavita | 2nd Dec, 2017, 10:15: AM
1. Remove a healthy leaf from the potted plant.
2. Remove a part of the peel from the lower surface of the leaf.
3.Keeps the peel in a watch glass containing water.
4. Put a few drops of safranin stain in a watch glass.
5. After 2-3 minutes take out the peel and place it on a clean glass slide.
6. Put a drop of glycerine over the peel and place a clean coverslip gently over it with the help of a needle.
7. Remove the excess stain and glycerine with the help of blotting paper.
7. Observe the slide under the low-power and high-power magnifications of the compound microscope.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 2nd Dec, 2017, 12:11: PM
- detailed notes of life process
- what is photosynthesis
- what is meaning of luck?
- what is science ??
- Why do we write 12 H2O instead of 6 H2O in the reactant's side in photosynthesis even if it is already balanced ?
- what is chemoautotrophic nutrition?
- define legnin
- What is Autotrophic Nutrition
- Why do plants need nitrogen?
- cross section of leaf
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number