Nutrition in desert plants
Asked by | 12th Mar, 2008, 07:04: PM
The desert plants have scale- or spine-like leaves to reduce the loss of water by transpiration. These plants have green stems which carry out photosynthesis.
Answered by | 13th Dec, 2017, 04:30: PM
- what is autotropic
- syllabus reduced class tenth
- what is photosynthesis
- what is chlorophyll?
- what is Saprophytes nutrition
- what do you understand by autotrophic nutrition?
- type of nutrition explain
- How can we say about hetertortrophic nutrtion.
- what is life processes
- what criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number