name the scientist who explained the motion of planets on the basis of gravitional force between the planets and the sun .
Asked by pahiroy1221 | 21st Aug, 2015, 08:35: AM
The motion of planets on the basis of gravitional force between the planets and the sun is explained by Kepler's law which is discovered by the scientist Kepler.
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 21st Aug, 2015, 09:05: AM
- 24. The dimensions of wooden block are 2 m x 0.25 m x 0.10 m. If relative density of wood is 0.6 , calculate mass of the block in kg. Density of water = 10^3 kg/m cu.
- can you please help me to answer these question.
- Derive an expression for "g".
- What is gravitation?????????
- WHAT IS ANTI GRAVITY ?
- if a weight of a person on moon is 8N what will the weight on Earth
- Can you think of two particles which do not exert gravitational force on each other
- what is difference between centrifugal and centripetal force
- what is gravity?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number