Name the regions in which the body of an earthworm is divided.
Asked by Topperlearning User | 22nd Jul, 2014, 03:22: PM
The body of an earthworm is divided into preclitellar, clitellar and post-clitellar regions.
Answered by | 22nd Jul, 2014, 05:22: PM
- How many segments does an earthworm have?
- How are earthworms traced in gardens?
- State the names of two common Indian earthworms.
- What is clitellum?
- Where are the spermathecal apertures located on the body of the earthworm?
- State the function of the muscular gizzard in earthworm.
- Name the acid which is found in humans and is neutralised by the calciferous glands of earthworms.
- Name the structure which is found between 26 and 35 segments in the intestine of earthworm.
- State the significance of the typhlosole in earthworm.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number