name the metabolic activities that increase and decrease the weight of plants
Asked by johnpaulmattada | 25th Jun, 2019, 06:42: PM
- Photosynthesis results in an overall increase in the weight of the plants.
- Transpiration results in an overall decrease in the weight of the plants.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th Jun, 2019, 01:00: PM
- What is the diagram for the structure of a chloroplast ?
- How can we differentiate guard cells from any other epidermal cells?
- What are decomposers
- Which organism is capable of self nourishment
- How are the food stuffs and their nutrient contents useful for body
- In photosynthesis how atp and nadph is formed and how light energy is capture from sunlight
- What is the function of ADP and ATP ?
- How is food transported in plants? Explain in detail.(5mks)
- What are outside raw materials used for by an organism
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number