name the metabolic activities that increase and decrease the weight of plants
Asked by johnpaulmattada | 25th Jun, 2019, 06:42: PM
- Photosynthesis results in an overall increase in the weight of the plants.
- Transpiration results in an overall decrease in the weight of the plants.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th Jun, 2019, 01:00: PM
- Good afternoon concern, Is light and dark reaction is same as light dependant and independent reaction??
- The process in which the digested food passes through the intestinal wall into blood stream is called ______.
- The opening and closing of the stomatal pore depends upon ?
- how does stomata open or close
- In case of water dificeincy,why does the rate of photosynthesis reduce?
- name a gas used in photosynthesis
- of what this guard cell been made?
- What is nutrition in plant
- Respected Experts, Who Discovered and Named Chlorophyll ?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number