name the metabolic activities that increase and decrease the weight of plants
Asked by johnpaulmattada | 25th Jun, 2019, 06:42: PM
- Photosynthesis results in an overall increase in the weight of the plants.
- Transpiration results in an overall decrease in the weight of the plants.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th Jun, 2019, 01:00: PM
- Which organism is capable of self nourishment
- How are the food stuffs and their nutrient contents useful for body
- In photosynthesis how atp and nadph is formed and how light energy is capture from sunlight
- What is the function of ADP and ATP ?
- How is food transported in plants? Explain in detail.(5mks)
- What are outside raw materials used for by an organism
- Hello Mam, Please clear my doubt, We place a water plant - a hydrilla in a beaker of water and place a funnel over it which is closed by an test tube.This is now placed below a source of light. Now from the beaker the plant releases oxygen gas. With the same apparatus when we add afew drops of baking soda to the water,there is a sudden increase in number of gas bubbles coming out. Why is it so? Thank You
- Define the term cellulose.
- In activity 6.1 class 10 ncert ,why they have removed or utilised starch and then created by photosynthesis again.Why did not they directly took leaf and did the experiment.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number