name the metabolic activities that increase and decrease the weight of plants
Asked by johnpaulmattada | 25th Jun, 2019, 06:42: PM
- Photosynthesis results in an overall increase in the weight of the plants.
- Transpiration results in an overall decrease in the weight of the plants.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 27th Jun, 2019, 01:00: PM
- what is science ??
- Why do we write 12 H2O instead of 6 H2O in the reactant's side in photosynthesis even if it is already balanced ?
- what is chemoautotrophic nutrition?
- define legnin
- What is Autotrophic Nutrition
- Why do plants need nitrogen?
- cross section of leaf
- label them
- Why is the leaf boiled in water for few minutes in activity 6.1 class 10?
- what is the product of photosynthesis
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number