My question is about iit jee examination. I want to know that can i fill the form of iit jee next year instead of the appearing year. The problem is that i have heard that we get two chances for iit jee examination. I want to know that if i do not fill the form this year, shall i lose a chance? Please help me regarding this.
Asked by shaktiisgreat000 | 11th Dec, 2014, 07:25: PM
Yes you can definitely fill the form next year. That attempt will be counted as your first attempt if you do not appear for it this year. This is because you have not filled the form at all. If you fill the form and you do not sit for exam, then it will be counted as first attempt.
Hope your doubt is resolved. All the best for your preparation for the JEE examination.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 12th Dec, 2014, 10:44: AM
- calculate the current of X resistor and power of X resistor
- A long uniform wire of resistance 9 ohm is bent into a circle. Two points of the wire at one third of the circumference apart are joined with a cell of emf 1.5 volt and internal resistance 0.5 ohm. Calculate the current in the different parts of the circuit.
- A resistance is made by joining two wires of same material. The radii of the two wires are 1mm and 3mm respectively,while their lengths are 3 cm and 5 cm respectively. A battery of emf 16 volt and negligible internal resistance is connected across the resistance. What is the potential drop along the shorter wire?
- Twelve resistances each of value 2 ohm are connected in the circuit. What is the effective resistance between A and C ?
- Two coils connected in series have a resistance of 18 and when connected in parallel have a resistance of 4. Find the value of individual resistances of the coils.
- Find the current in the circuit shown in the figure below
- You are given n wires, each of resistance R. What is the ratio of maximum to minimum resistance obtained from these wires?
- A low voltage supply should have low resistance. Why?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number