Mam why is cold
Asked by Singhharpal3840 | 22nd Aug, 2020, 02:17: PM
Reason for cold is lack of heat energy which decreases the tempoerature.
If heat is provided to any cold substance, then its molecule will gain kinetic energy and it will increase the temperature.
Answered by Ravi | 22nd Aug, 2020, 07:48: PM
- list the points of differences between homogeneous and heterogeneous?
- what is matter
- what is meant by a substance
- Define latent heat of fusion.
- what is kinetic energy
- which is not a function of epidermis
- is my answers are correct
- pressure and temperature determine the state of a substance . explain this in detail in poimts
- A ballon when kept in sun , bursts after some time . Why ? ans in points
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number