M - (m-1)/2 = 1- (m-2)/3
Please explain with detail.
Asked by dhruvtyagi1001 | 25th Oct, 2017, 09:58: PM
Answered by Sneha shidid | 4th Dec, 2017, 03:14: PM
- The sum of the digits of a two digit number is 12 the number is 6 times of the unit place find the number
- how to make equation from statement
- 1] The sum of the digits of a two-digit number is 12. The number obtain by interchanging the digits exeeds the original number by 54. Find the origional number 2] A steamer goes downstream from one port to another in 6 hours. It covers the same distance upstream in 7 hours. If the speed of the stream be 2km/hr, find the speed of the steamer in still water 3] Two trains start simultaineously from two stations 300km apart and move towards each other. The speed of the train is more than the other by 20km/hr. If the distance between the trains after two hours is 20km, the speeds of the trains.
- Question no. 10 1st part from this page 👇
- Uday can finish a book in 25 days if he reads 18 pages everyday. How many days will he take to finish it, if he reads 15 pages everyday?
- 1/x+3 - 1/4x+5
- the product of two number is 2916. If one number is 36 times the other find the number
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number