Liquid expands on
Asked by shrutidaware99.7spicertl | 23rd Jul, 2020, 08:10: PM
Liquid expands on heating(increasing temperature) or decreasing pressure.
Answered by Ravi | 23rd Jul, 2020, 10:26: PM
- what are reversible changes
- Why is a word equation is only qualitative
- Write a word equation for a reaction in which sodium carbonate reacts with hydrochloric acid
- Liquid expands on ___________.
- What is Endothermic changes ?
- Physical change is also said that no new substance is form but changing of ice into liquid is also new substance forming
- what is fusion
- why we can receive the physical changes
- Natural changes
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number