kindly provide answer pl
Asked by jain.pradeep | 18th Feb, 2019, 11:03: PM
(i) At O point there will be white colour fringe as the light undergoes constructive interference.
(ii) At P, the blue colour will undergo destructive interference and the blue colour will get subtracted from the white colour and hence the yellow colour will be predominant at point P.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 19th Feb, 2019, 06:35: PM
- Question 15
- kindly answer
- In young double slit experiment, slit with ratio is 3:2 then find out the ratio of the maximum and minimum intensity of interference of light.
- How is phase difference related to path difference?
- In Young's double slit experiment, the distance between the slit is kept smaller than the wavelength of the light. What is the effect?
- Why is Interference pattern not detected when the two coherent sources are far apart?
- The phase difference between two light waves emerging from the slits of Young’s experiment is radians. Will the central fringe be bright or dark?
- What will be the effect on the interference fringes obtained in Young's double slit experiment if the monochromatic light is replaced by white light source?
- In a Young's double slit experiment, the interval between the slits is 0.200 mm.For the light of wavelength 6000 A0, interference fringes are formed on a screen at a distance of 0.800 m. a) what is the distance of second dark fringe from the central fringe? b) What is the distance of second bright fringe from the central fringe?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number