kindly provide answer pl
Asked by jain.pradeep | 18th Feb, 2019, 11:03: PM
(i) At O point there will be white colour fringe as the light undergoes constructive interference.
(ii) At P, the blue colour will undergo destructive interference and the blue colour will get subtracted from the white colour and hence the yellow colour will be predominant at point P.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 19th Feb, 2019, 06:35: PM
- coherent sources
- two coherent lights with of intensity 5 into 10 to power per to permit your each superimpose and produce the interference pattern on a screen at a point where the path difference between the wave is Lambda divided by 6 where Lambda is the wavelength of the wave find the first phase difference between wave second resultant intensity at the point
- We for equal wave intensities the intensity at a point is given by but where does the formula come from??
- Question 15
- kindly answer
- In young double slit experiment, slit with ratio is 3:2 then find out the ratio of the maximum and minimum intensity of interference of light.
- How is phase difference related to path difference?
- In Young's double slit experiment, the distance between the slit is kept smaller than the wavelength of the light. What is the effect?
- Why is Interference pattern not detected when the two coherent sources are far apart?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number